Sunday, August 9, 2009

Unbelievable

It just dawned on me that I blog about a little of everything...taking massive shits at work, masturbation, to do lists, random happenings--no stone remains unturned...but I forgot to acknowledge one of the most fabulous things that happened recently.

Last Wednesday I went off to work. Jen stayed here at the house with lil man and kept grandma company. (Wednesday are generally one of her days off, the other is Sunday...) Well I came home after a rather blah day...I was tired and knew I had a huge list of things to do when I got home, including my weekly group meeting for my Senior Seminar course....

I walk in the door to find Jen super cheery...which is always a good thing. She had done like three loads of laundry (so that could be scratched off my to do list), cleaned my bathroom (another one marked out), kept grandma company (which meant Gma not feeling the need to trap me upon my arrival at home and fill me in on every single detail of her day ranging from bowel movements to which one of her friends died and then getting pissy when I say I don't know or remember them...) YAY.

Jen even helped grandma to bed later that night while I was in my meeting which saved me an hour and allowed me to focus on school....

I have a fabulous girlfriend FABULOUS!!! I tell you. Today we went to Baby hell, aka Babies R Us and bought stuff for my sister's shower next Sunday...wasn't too bad and lil man behaved which is a total plus...it helps that we threatened to return his PS2 game to the store if he didn't act right. Don't get me wrong he's not a bad kid, no BeBe's Kid to say the least, but likes to whine if he doesn't get his way and I don't play that...

Oh well lots to do...the moral of the story is Jen Rocks...

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Well damn girl, you better be good to her!

Ya know...I was kinda thinking that no topic if off limits with you after the whole poop post, and then opening the last post with "my boobs itch!"

You have no shame, do you woman!

Hope you and Jen had a great weekend.

xoxo
~vk~


PS....Why is it all old people like to discuss their bowl movements? Seriously. Why?

tommy said...

I've definitely become more open to discussing poop topics since living with grandma, haha...She takes it to a whole other level though discussing consistency, color, aroma, etc...

You never get used to it.

vixen kitten said...

Or bowel even. Sheesh, I need to proof these comments before I click!

I'm not really sure I could get use to talking about color and consistency EVER!

Blog Archive