Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pepper got Violated

So Pepper has been draggin' and scootin' her ass on EVERYTHING I own. She used to do it every now and then, but here lately it's an every 15 minute occurrence. When she dragged her ass across my comforter... I couldn't take it anymore.

I turned to my friend GOOGLE and did some research. It could have been one of two things...tapeworms in rare cases, but most likely her anal "glands" needing to be drained. I got home from work and put Pepper in the car...a trip with her hanging her head out the window, ears blowing in the wind, nostrils filling with wind at an average speed of sixty miles an hour and we were off...

A new adventure. We pulled up at the vet and she lost her sense of enthusiasm, but didn't freak out which was a plus. We're told it will be a minute so I take her outside to pee....we walk in and there waits the vet tech/assistant... Pepper and I GULP simultaneously...but we keep it moving.

I lift her on the table, the rubber gloves smack on the vet tech's hand extra loud, most likely for effect. Some butt lube and raised eyebrows later....Pepper was officially violated. This awful smell fills the room...OH DEAR GOD THATS GROSS. It was like a swamp decomposing crotchedy fishy ass smell. I glance at Pepper's face and at this point couldn't tell if she was mortified or enjoying herself.

The Tech finishes up and sprays Pepper with cologne spray to mask the fowl aroma lingering around her anus and we're off...to the register...boy am I glad they have "people" for this. I just couldn't respect Pepper in the morning if I stuck my finger in her butt.

Her anal glands were very full the lady said and kind of gritty which definitely explains the scooting she's been doing...hopefully now my comforter and personal space is safe from anal attack. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Blog Archive