Monday, August 17, 2009

Heavenly balls


My recent experience with some gross candy inspired my need to share the most fabulous experience ever. I refer to them as heavenly balls, as any other type of balls (aside from meatballs or these chocolate balls are not conducive to my lifestyle...)

They are made by Lindt and are part of their Lindor Truffles line... they are seasonal, meaning they change the wrapper based on the season, but if you ever get the opportunity to try them oh my god are you in for a treat.

They are milk chocolate on the outside with a creamy white chocolate filling. Granted 3 of these balls (which is the serving size) are 18 grams of fat....oh my...

But they are heavenly....just heavenly. The warehouse was getting rid of some whose date was about to "expire" which meant they couldn't get them to the store to sell them in time so we got them as freebies....Grandma ate one and said, "Oh my...those are heavenly..." Aunt Melissa is now addicted to them as well...

They are just that good...its like you put them in your mouth, bite down and unveil a "zen" center...mmmm nom nom nom

No comments:

Blog Archive