Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Memories Numero Uno

I've decided that instead of only ever having negative Monday blogs...I'm going to try and start a new blogging tradition which will be to just share some random fun memories...sometimes via pictures, sometimes stories, whatever so long as it's not always my miserable Monday stuff (I'm trying... I'm not going to change over night dammit)...

I've decided I'm ready for my sister to not be pregnant anymore... I want her to have an easy labor and healthy baby, but right now I just want her to be able to drink again, haha. We've had some good times and a lot of those times alcohol was involved. I enjoyed drinking a few beers with Jen this past weekend--I really don't drink like I used to... too much other stuff going on and when you live in BFE...its a lot of driving to get to and from places, so I opt to avoid the DUI or killing someone and generally stay sober....

Anyway, back to the memories....

When I have a buzz... it doesn't matter where I am, I always end up trying on someone's hat and posing for a picture, lol. I was out with Mandi the night this was taken... we were out with friends from work... (2007 I believe)....


Heh heh... same night... getting ready. One of my favorite pictures of my sister... we were pre-drinking, lol....but never forgot good oral hygiene...


This picture is from a trip to Radford, VA (it's up near Va Tech)... Byrd, me, Mandi, and Taco Bell... he was the waiter of the Mexican restaurant.... he told us his name was Taco Bell...he was lot's of fun...
Earlier that same night... My Mucho Margarita was kickin' in... I'm also kind of famous for getting a buzz and doing my "duck billed platypus" face, haha... DON'T JUDGE ME.


A separate trip to Radford... we went to the local bar (where Mandi's Baby's daddy worked)... I insisted we go so that I could have a JOOSE story... THEY SERVE JOOSE IN THE BAR!! and even pour it in a glass for you if you want... for those of you who don't know what JOOSE is (other than heartburn in a can), it's a Malt Liquor Energy Drink thing... you're not allowed to have more than 2 served to you at the bar, for your and everyone else's safety, haha. I drank hers and mine that night because she just wasn't in a drinking mood... I ended up smoking half her pack of smokes, gave her a lap dance, (a clean one, i mean shit, she is my sister), and took a lime out of the mouth of a woman who had like two teeth WITH MY TONGUE...something I swore I'd never do... she later whispered something about her place, a plastic shower curtain on the bed, A/C, and baby oil... Mandi, has never let me live that down... Mandi bumps into the lady from time to time and always jokes about how "my girlfriend" asked about me... Not funny. Turns out that the lady is actually the ex girlfriend of my sister's baby daddy so even if it was just a drunken tequilla shot that links me, I'm technically linked to my own sister and her baby daddy...that's some West Virginia type shit. Oh well... Now you know why I don't drink JOOSE anymore, or drink that often anymore period, haha--and I ESPECIALLY do not, DO NOT, mix my alcohol...not in public anyway... bad situation you see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first pic with the hat....that one looks like your middle name is "trouble". And I know that's far from the truth. ;)

Too cute!

tommy said...

heh heh heh...let's just say I have tendencies, lol.

Blog Archive