Friday, August 7, 2009

R-O-L-A-I-D-S

R-O-L-A-I-D-S spells RELIEF :) It's been a busy day...I had orientation for seven rehires today, recertified some folks on equipment, helped my boss out a bit, reviewed the expectations of the new point systems we have in place and sent several folks off for drug tests.

I also manage to get the minutes for my group meetings this week complete and emailed and all of my homework up until this point (though not all today...hello I have been working :) But the relief part comes into play with the fact that I just realized that I only have my two midterms left to do and I'm done for the week. I'll get both of those knocked out tonight....

Get lil man tomorrow and wash Gmas windows while he plays with Pepper outside (he can't help me but so much because I'm going to be up on a ladder and stuff...) and then it will be a trip to Baby hell, I mean Babies-R-Us for my sister's shower gift next sunday.

Dad leaves officially this sunday for a year. Today is his birthday he turns 55 today...wow. I think the thing he'll miss most while he's gone is going to be his Harley, lol. Poor guy. Mom's going to do a shit ton of fishing without him.

Oh well...ITS OFFICIALLY THE WEEKEND :) CAN I GET A HELL YEA.

No comments:

Blog Archive