Monday, September 7, 2009

Bzzzzzzzzed.

Jen knew something was up when I met her in the driveway when she got off of work Saturday night and told her to set her stuff down, "let's chill out here for a bit" while I unlocked my car and grabbed my emergency pack of smokes (Marlboro Smooths)... She Looked at me questionably with eyebrow raised a look that translated to, WTF? is wrong with you, you never wanna hang outside in the dark and you like NEVER smoke...

Hehe... I shared a cigarette with her and sat on the hood of my car, happy go lucky, chatty Cathy style... just full of randomness... She wasn't used to me in this manner.  I admitted that I had misjudged when she'd get to my house and started drinking too early, lol.  While I had bought my customized six pack on Friday, I didn't drink it until Saturday... I saved the Purple Haze since she had never tried it so we could "share the experience..."

So what was up?  Well I was on beer 5 and 1/2 (and for me who only occasionally taps the rockies a beer or two at a time that was crucial)...lol. So I had a nice lil buzz, was excited Jen had made it to my house... I had already put lil man to bed so he was knocked out...that meant a few more beers to unwind and we'll just see what happened...(side note: Jen has requested that from now on when I refer to "tapping the rockies" it should be code for having sex with her since she's from colorado/Rockies....but I don't know how I feel about that since I've always referred to her as an all you can eat mexican buffet...but I'll consider it)

She finished off the last of my Wild Blue blueberry Lager and wanted more, but all I had was Purple Haze which I told her tasted like a fruity beer with a "bong hit" after taste--she disagreed but didn't hate it, lol. Long story short, as the night progressed we got sillier and sillier....

 
Jen in my Yankees cap-- I love this pic of her...

 
After a few Purple Haze(s) :)  I'll take this is good shit for 1000 Alex

 
Purple Haze commercial?? Come on give it a try, everyone's doing it.

 
I looked over to see lil man's Spongebob shoes and just HAD to try them on... (you may recall, he's FIVE!!)

 
Pepper snuggles with Jen, Jen offers some Purple Haze, pepper declined.
The evening concluded with some X rated deeds (I'm sure everyone can use their imagination if you even want to go there....) The funniest thing is that I had this whole kinky fun evening planned (alcohol and waiting on Jen to get off of work definitely contributed to my master plan)... My kinky bubble was almost busted when I was in the middle of some stuff thinking "Yeah I'm a rock star...you like that huh...and she randomly looks at me and says, "So um, do you want me to get the step ladder..." HAHAHAHAHA.... I could have died.  I felt three feet tall to her eight... In real life I'm like 5'3 to her 5'7 or 5'8, I dunno... my plotting prior to her arrival had failed to calculate the height difference  in some areas of my "master plan..."  I love that the two of us can laugh at even the most inappropriate times and still love each other in the end.
SUNDAY:
We spent the day with Grandma, taking her on a car ride and running errands.  We all had lunch together, made a few stops, visited some folks and after dropping Gma off at the house for a nap, ended up at mom's house for some burgers on the grill.

 
My brother the grill master??? His shirt was too short and his ensemble was rather scary, seriously dude--you left your house in camo slippers, boardshorts and a shirt that was way to short.  YIKES.  The regulator is going out on mom's grill so it took like three hours for the burgers to cook.

 
Sunset from mom's back porch.
A fabulous weekend indeed.

No comments:

Blog Archive