Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photo fun day

I'm in the mood for sharing random photos... I love taking pictures in general...doesn't matter what of--EVER.

 
This picture was taken from mom's front yard.  I love clouds and the open sky and sunsets :)

 
A dragonfly on the edge of my flower bed.... the flower bed has a border around it because it used to be a smoke house... It's about twelve inches deep with a concrete base... (it looked prettier than a random square in the yard) If I ever get the mums planted I'll post pics of the flower bed now...

 
I took this pic on one of my Hatteras Island getaway trips... The sports setting came in handy for this shot.

 
Purple Irises are MY FAVORITE... this one was in mom's flower bed...right after a rainstorm...

 
Me and my dad... mom just got word that he's off to Germany this weekend... he's been in Indiana getting additional training since he left at the beginning of August... after Germany... Kosovo for a year, bleck.

 
My last trip to Nashville was in '07.... I was trashed in this picture-- my friends and I hit up a couple gay bars, and some other bars along the way... I wanna say our first stop was Broadway brew or something... i just know it was a long night with lots of drinking... I need to venture out that way sometime soon... (maybe if I get a tax refund I'll take Jen...she'd love it)

 
This picture is from last summer... hehe.  I'm always changing my look.  This one of my louder ones, haha.  After my sister's graduation from Radford we went and got matching tattoos... plus I had another one added that day as well...and got my monroe pierced too...I took out the piercing for my warehouse gig though... two tatts and a piercing in one day was a lil much I might add, haha...

 
Yet another random look.  (I'm in the mood for a haircut but am trying not to, that's why I'm sharing some of my previous random looks, lol...) I want something different.... for this look I glued tracks (extensions) in the front of my hair and razor cut them for a real "emo" look, haha

 
Jen and I in the very beginning.  Lol.  She looks so different.  That was in like month one... she had super long hair, thick Brooke Shield's brows, and crazy long nails... If I recall we were at my brother's house for a bonfire after she got off of work...look at how shy she looked...

A more recent photo... 
That's all for today...I'm procrastinating.  I haven't started my papers yet and I have a meeting for school in a few minutes...I've gotta stop slacking...

2 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

LOVE your changing hair! I'm such a chicken when it comes to making those changes for myself.

Helen McGinn said...

Those pictures are pretty amazing; the bird and the iris in particular. Loving the pink hair and Jen's curls!

Blog Archive