Thursday, September 24, 2009

Confirmation

It's officially...I have been declared officially done with school.  I just received the confirmation email which said that I met all education and financial requirements.  Now I just pay 125 bucks (ugh) for the evaluation fee (translation pointless rip off) and I'll have my degree within 10-12 weeks...kind of ridiculous in my opinion, but hey I'M DONE.

Sure I had finished all my work prior to this but I was scared that I'd get a call saying I couldn't graduate because I was missing a credit or something...didn't happen... :)

I'M DONE
I'M DONE
I'M DONE

FUCK YEAH I'M DONE :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!


congrats....put your hands up in air and do the dance


ya know, you deserve a present from you...that's what I always did when I graduated from school...buy yourself something very nice :)

[[[Stinger Out]]] said...

Wow I cannot wait to say that. 2010 will be my year. Love the new pics and the background. You guys look great-must be the "end of college stress" disappearing. Take care.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

WOOOOHOOOO! PARTY!!!!!
Congrats to you. Now try to relax and enjoy life.

Blog Archive