Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh yeah...that's the spot

While at mom's house last night, lil man asked Jen to scratch his back.  she lifts up his shirt to scratch directly on his back--she hit's the spot that was itchin' and he loudly says, "Oh yeah right there, right there, don't stop, oh yeah right there that's the spot" type of thing... Jen and I look at each other... she smiles, put her hand on her hip, tilted  her head...and informs me that aside from bursting her ear drums some evenings, I may be loud enough to wake lil man out of a dead sleep... (total coincidence in my opinion, that kid sleeps through most anything and across the hall, lol)

I hang my head in shame, but what does she want me to do...she always finds the right spot(s)--its not my fault those spots are directly connected to my vocal chords.  Guess I'll have to keep it down in the future...

5 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Don't be ashamed...us vocal womwne have to be proud! Sex is supposed to be free and uninhibited, so let her know you like what she's doing. Some of the stories I could tell...or maybe my neighbors could tell. Hahaha!

Helen McGinn said...

*ROTFLMAO*

Oh...you were talking about sex??

Only jokin'... ;O)

Anonymous said...

LMAO - oh that was funny. And it reminded me of a time....maybe a future posting. ;)

DawgDyke said...

LOL. Vocal women rock! :)

2momswithaplan said...

Quiet sex is never fun. We went to visit my mom in Michigan for a week and had to bite a lot of pillows... How is it possible to properly orgasm if you can't scream while doing it? Just sayin...

Blog Archive