Thursday, September 10, 2009

Don't judge me

So I log into my class meeting tonight and was immediately pissed off.  This broad that is in my group always ticks me off...she's all oblivious and "life is so hard for her" because she's taking this one course and she gets up early in the morning...oh really I'm taking this one, PLUS TWO OTHERS YOU EFFING DOUCHE BAG... but whatever.  So tonight she says hello and I respond with a "hey" in return...then she does it...

Her: How far are you with your research paper?

(already I can tell that she's trying to compete with me because she's feeling pretty confident about the progress she's made)...

Me: I haven't started it yet

Her: OMG!!! Really??? I can't imagine not having started yet

(translation, oh my god, you're going to flunk...)

Her: I'm on page 13 of 20

(Want a fucking gold star)

Me: I took tomorrow off, I'll get it done then...I'm passionate about my topic so it's not going to be a task to get it done, it will fly by...

Her: Oh...what's your paper on

Me: Domestic Partnership Benefits and diversity awareness in the workplace in relation to homosexuals

Her: So where is everybody else at...

(translation, omg you're gay...I'm scared to be in this chatroom with you, what if I catch it, lol)

Blow me.  Blow me. Blow me.

I'm so ready for school to be over.  I'm not in the mood to like people right now.  Jen is home :)

3 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I hate dealing with people like that! Maybe you can send her some of those "gay germs".

tommy said...

It's time like that that I wish there was a big gay virus that I could send her via email and while it wouldn't destroy her computer (because that would suck) it would permanently change her desktop background to something in rainbow font that read: Deep down there's a gay in all of us, lol

She's a bitch. End of story. But class is almost over then I won't have to deal with her anymore :) HOORAY.

T1T2 said...

lol.. been there sooo many times.

Blog Archive