Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sneaky surprises

I kept telling Jen that I wasn't able to stay on Thursday night, despite taking Friday off because Gma had concerns about taking care of Pepper all Thursday and Friday too... She got off of work Thursday night after I had been at her place helping her with lil man and had a few surprises...

I had rearranged her room to unblock the chi and to see her reaction honestly (she loved it, though it's not completely organized yet because I didn't want to dig through all her shit...she'll need to know where everything is.)

A few other things were up my sleeve as well....You see I had arranged for my mom to watch Pepper so that Gma would fret and piss my mom off by calling her with some made up story about Pepper getting into something she shouldn't or whatever...I took Pepper to mom's house on Wednesday night.  I packed my bag, put it in the trumk.  After work Thursday I headed to Jens, according to plan.  I did all my "good deeds" while she was at work and when she got home, she was expecting me to go--but I didn't.  I stayed at her place for the first time in MONTHS...I'd stay more but her roommate won't allow pets and I can't leave Pepper for that long.  I was so stealthy in my mind...I even blogged prior to talking about how I'd be unable to stay.

It was a nice surprise I'd say and I always sleep so good in her bed next to her.  Three great things...A beautiful woman, a mattress constructed from sheer ecstasy, and being relaxed after some dirty kinky fun (funny how i say that even with it's the more soft sensual sex stuff, ha)...

I got up on Friday earlier than planned because lil man came in the bedroom and was like, Tommy Tommy, Wanna see my bus...he was stoked so I couldn't refuse.  I had a bowl of Trix while I waited...had my retinas burned out when I opened the door to see him get on the bus...I got a kick out of the fact that he needed to poop two seconds before the bus got there.  He was quick and I got ass wiping duty while Jen waited at the door in case the bus got there before he was done....pants up and out the door just in time...I couldn't help but laugh.

Off I went to work on my paper.  I'm proud to announce that after 14 hours of work I completed my pseudo-masterpiece: The GLBT Workplace: Discrimination, Domestic Partnership Benefits, and Diversity Awareness on the Job was complete.  There were a few hours spent taking a break and stretching my ass which had become quite tired of sitting.  Saturday brought another 14 hour paper writing spree.  This time a business plan for my fake business called Different Strokes, Inc.--a Diversity Awareness Consulting Firm...
That one I'll be happy to get a C on...I'm burned out.  Jen did help me out a great deal when I couldn't figure something out in Excel to save my life and she comes over and is all like...oh just do it this way...wow, wish I would have just asked you like an hour ago so I wouldnt have spent so much time trying to figure shit out.

Sunday, was another three and half hours spent doing the rest of my homework that was due by midnight.  Then I weeded the flowerbed (a project I had hoped to complete a week earlier)--it was actually refreshing.  I borrowed some gloves from mom so I didnt have to worry so much about touching spiders directly...no snakes, THANK GOD, and only one gigantic spider (like the one that tried to eat me that day, Don't touch me) so, the mums are now planted.  Yay.

A trip to moms to find Mandi had drank half a bottle of Castor Oil in an attempt to induce labor...weird.  Grandma put me over the edge, but I was still polite.  I feel like i haven't had a single day off despite it being the weekend.  I just have to make it through this last week of Finals and I'm done...then I can sleep and sleep and sleep....dammit...i was going to go to bed early...i'm exhausted.  It's 11:30 already, still have to walk the dog and then get up at 5:30 FUCK ME.

4 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your weekend.

Your life living with grandma sounds alot like living with my mother. Isn't it sweet how she adds more stress to your already stressful life?

Snooker said...

It's wonderful being able to cuddle up to the one you love and nod off, isn't it? Especially if it is something you don't get to do so often.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

*Note to self: Don't comment after midnight, I leave them on the wrong post.

Isn't it wonderful to wake up next to the woman you love; soft, warm and smooth. Those nights are the most beautiful sleep!
Loved the poop story-you got butt wipe detail! Hahahahaha!!

vixen kitten said...

How do you manage to squeeze poop into almost every post? :)

I'm proud of you! It's almost over and I sit here in total awe of what you have accomplished.

xoxo
~vk~

Blog Archive