Thursday, September 24, 2009

My niece Charley

So I met her.  She's B-E-A-UTIFUL.  Like 8th wonder of the world beautiful, but of course I'm a little biased.



Fat cheeks and full lips...




I didn't cry when I held her (probably because I was too busy freaking out thinking DON'T DROP HER, DON'T DROP HER...)




Mandi and Charley (I still wish she would have spelled her name with an ie...)




Poor thing, I was probably burning her retinas through her eyelids all the pictures I was taking

 

Smooshy face




Blanket's doing some weird stuff here...but she's so cute, she has her mom's chin for sure




After her bath, Charley was rocking my normal hair style..the faux hawk :) Granny is in love...can't you tell




The cute moose I bought for my sister.




Burp...

I commented on her having DSLs first thing (Dick sucking lips) and her dad was like "nuh-uh...there will be none of that...she's going to hang out with her Aunt Tommy..." Here's to hoping she grows up gay then?  I'm confused...I don't know if he meant he wants her to be a carpet muncher or he just wants her to be innocent and not suck any dick?  I'm confused.

But she's a cutey and I'm stoked about being an Aunt...baby's this size freak me out though...they are too fragile...we'll get there...


2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

She is freakin adorable!

Congratulations Aunt Tommy!

xoxo
~vk~

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I love those chubby cheeks!

Blog Archive