Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Memories...

Writing the blog I just finished titled Totem Pole made me remember a cartoon that used to come back in the 80s...I couldnt remember the name, but after some research discovered a clip



THE PAW PAW BEARS, LOL....

I love 80s cartoons.  Some of my favorites were as follows:

THE GUMMI BEARS ranked high...I loved mama bear with her scruffy voice....



 TOM AND JERRY a classic



JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS--dude I used to have a Jem doll with the light up earrings...I don't know why I loved this show....now it just looks dumb, but hey it is what it is



SHE-RA I remember I had a shera doll to and if you looked into the jewel on her chest you could see cool shit...I was so pissed off when I was about 7 and my sister shut the truck door on shera and crumbled her to bits...all that was left was blonde hair...



I was also a fan of HE-Man seeing as my brother wouldn't let us girls take over the tv all the time...as well as, Fraggle Rock, Snorks, etc...Beavis and Butthead and Ren and Stimpy later in life (neither of which my mom approved of because they were socially unacceptable so I would sneak and watch them...) She never let me watch the Simpsons either...but I could live without them anyway

Those were the cool cartoons...Spongebob and shit just can't compete in my opinion.

1 comment:

DawgDyke said...

Hottie doesn't remember the gummi bears. Who wouldn't remember the gay bears of the 80's!!

Blog Archive