Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Matching Hair


She likes me...she really likes me :) I fed Charley for the first time last night which was a big feat for me considering that if she even made a face to indicate she was going to cry...I handed over to her mom.  This time I voluntarily took a screaming baby, rocked her, fed her, burped her, the works...

And how awesome is it that she's so rocking the faux hawk, just like her Aunt Tom???


 

On Sunday, Aunt Jen gave Charley a manicure...this girl is going to be such a girlie girl it's ridiculous...but she laid there and napped through her filing and clipping, hand all laid out like a grown woman would at the nail salon, lol...it was too funny...

Did you notice that Jen's hair is shorter than normal?  I gave her another haircut--it just keeps getting shorter and shorter...but it looks hot and she wanted something that could be punk rock or professional... (She knows she's hot too :)


 

That lil chin of hers just kills me...she's getting cuter by the day (since the freaky reddish newborn features disappear...lol...)  I'm very excited about this being an aunt thing.  My sister has already changed dramatically, in a totally good way and I'm proud of her.  Mom is taking baby daddy back home Wednesday night so he'll be out of the picture for a while, THANK GOD...ugh...dude just skeeves me out.

5 comments:

Asphalt Cowboy said...

Awesome!

She's perfect. :)

small town dyke said...

she is absolutely perfect! love the hair.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie. The Wife just came home from Jersey and visiting with our grand kid last week. She's still crying about seeing him or not being able to see him on a regular bases. So, enjoy!

vixen kitten said...

This whole Auntie thang is working for you...look at that smile!

She is absolutely adorable. I can see why you are so smitten!

xoxo
~vk~

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Whatta a cutie! Love the matching hair.

Blog Archive