Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pics of the kids :)



nom nom nom--Pepper working on her bone (she ate half of it and hid the other half upstairs somewhere...the last one was found in the chair cushion, the one before that...in my bed, gnarled up in the covers...yum.)




Meow Meow (which I pronounce M-ow, M-ow) Chino responds to it, I think he thinks it's his name...Jen took this pic from the porch looking in...




Chino the handsome kitty




Pepper lays out in front of the cotton field

 

Can you guess whose been diggin'?





Please let me go outside...I won't get rabies or run away, I promise...Please mom, please...

5 comments:

shane rocket said...

i.heart.dogs&cats. great shots!!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Great looking kids. I LOVE orange kitties! They have the best temperment.

vixen kitten said...

Sugar, you have the cutest family! I agree with Mel...orange kitties do have the best personalities!

Have a beautiful day tomorrow.

xoxo
~vk~

2momswithaplan said...

So adorable!

Anonymous said...

I had a Pepper too!

Your little digger is beautiful.

Blog Archive