Thursday, April 30, 2009

My latest plan

I'm going to create a weight loss blog. No, not a gimmicky do this do that type of thing but I'm going to track my progress via blog. I'm going to vent about bad days and wanting to eat like EVERYTHING...and what not but I'm also going to proudly share my accomplishments...I dunno...I want to inspire others, but not as much as I'd like to inspire myself...

This is going to be good. I'm excited. I have a new haircut (buzz cut) which symbolizes new beginnings and a clean slate and Effective May 1 (tomorrow) my plan goes into effect. Lots to do lots to do...I'M SO TOTALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

Jen is going to make some lifestyle changes as well, but its her body and I think she's sexy as she is. I just want her to be happy, just like I want to feel comfortable with myself for a change...I'm tired of being the fat girl with the great personality...I want to be the confident girl with the great personality. Jen is very supportive of this which makes me a lil less anxious...

The downer is that I have years of deprogramming to do. Years of habits to break. But I can do this...I will do this...and I will be successful.

Wish me luck.

No comments: