Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nerves

I have an interview at 1 o'clock today. I'm trying to get a full time hair gig to do after my now part time warehouse job. I got up this morning, did my hair and make up, was pissed because the zit that I had been picking at yesterday had doubled in size and refused to be covered by makeup, fuck it I'ma rock it...picked out a semi-decent business casual outfit, since jeans/t-shirt warehouse attire just isn't going to cut it in the salon environment....gave jen a kiss good bye...wished I could just stay in bed with her all day since its rainy and gross and headed to work.

Now, I'm being annoyed by every fucking thing it seems. More dealing with unorganized know nothing fuckers that can't make up their minds what they want as far as staffing goes and apparently don't listen when I make announcements like I did last week about how I'm only here until 12 and have to make the calls prior to yada yada yada...

I'm mad at the color I picked for my fingernails last night...what the hell was I thinking, I'm so not a pinkish kind of purple, I should have gone with OPI inked instead...a deep purple thats almost blackish...thats more my style...

My feet hurt and i dont know that I want to work for a salon that requires your wardrobe to be black, white, or khaki... I NEED COLOR... I need to stand out and be me, and not be stifled...but for right now, I NEED A BIGGER PAYCHECK.

I'm considering calling the other lady to see if she has any full time positions available, just take one for the team and do what I gotta do....

I'm nervous. I'm tired. I'm ancy, and I have to give my mom a perm tonight, cut my dad's hair, and potentially my sisters....not going to be an early night tonight either.

No comments: