Friday, May 1, 2009

True story

So I got to work this morning...I was on time (I'm getting better at this, lol) but something on my sleeve caught the corner of my eye. I look at my sleeve thinking that I had brushed up against some wet paint or something...and I had a DUH moment for real.

You see, I wear navy blue polos to work that have my companies name embroidered on the chest (Aerotek)...well it turns out that my sleeve actually has my girlfriend's name on it... Yep, big as day, Jen L___. WTF? and instead of Aerotek displayed on my chest, it says Cinemark...definitely not who signs my paychecks, lol.

Oh well, there were like five people in the whole warehouse so no one noticed but I found it amusing as hell. Apparently, Jen left some clothes here the other day and I washed them...well me, pushing it to the last possible moment to roll out of bed, got up, hopped in the shower, and grabbed a clean blue shirt out of the pile and bounced....the moral of the story is that Perhaps I should read the company name on my shirt to make sure its mine before sporting the wrong shirt at work.

As funny as it is, I felt weird...it was like wearing underwear I thought were mine, then at the end of the day taking them off only to discover someone elses initials in them (ha...like i label my underwear, not likely) hell when I'm at home in my comfort zone I dont even bother with them, ha.

No comments: