Monday, April 6, 2009

I got the call

I got to mom's house after work today and was chit chatting with my sister Mandi when my phone rang... the call ID showed my boss's name... NO, not my direct supervisor, but her boss. He only calls for one reason and it's never good.

The good news is that I'm not fired. The bad news is is that because of the cuts being made at the warehouse/distribution center, they want me to work half days. Translation: No more 45 hour weeks, let's try 22.5 and this sucks huge wrinkly balls and shit. Ugh. Looks like its time to get a full time gig (hair or something) to support my now part time job. FUCKING ECONOMY.

Even worse is that this just proves that my thinking I was paranoid just shows that I wasn't being paranoid and that the fuckers really were up to something. It's times like this that make me want a huge strap on...I mean one thats like dangles down capri length and when some shit goes down or someone's being an idiot I can just reach down my pants, pull out my giant pecker and smack the bitches in the face with it. That'll shut some folks up for sure.

No comments: