Thursday, April 16, 2009

A better day

Today was a better day for me. Don't get me wrong, it started rather shitty, as it normally does when I step into work. I made my rounds and talked to my handful of contractors that were there...went to the 8:45 meeting, gained nothing from it (not out of the ordinary)... I made the normal call to my boss and decided to meet up with her and another coworker and have lunch...mmm....mexican (the perfect thing sense I've been fiending my own personal mamasita caliente, lol)...but what to do until then?

I warehoused it and went back on the floor and hung out on the inbound receiving dock and helped my guys unload some furniture. Fucking heavy shit, but fun nonetheless. Before I knew it I had my guys asking me all kinds of shit, like I was one of the fellas...the had decided that I'm black, just undercover or something. They think its fabulous that I'm gay though they have those normal smart ass things to say such as, "I bet I eat pussy better than you..." and then try and get me to agree to going down on their girls and they go down on mine... I put them in their places and inform them I'm not that kind of girl and I have nothing to prove...yada yada. Discuss some more shit that is totally inappropriate for work, but fun nonetheless. The guys told me that I made their day by coming back there...they were weak... its amusing to me that they were surprised about some of the shit that I know... I'm full of useless knowledge. One of them got a song stuck in my head cuz he said half a lyric and I finished it and his jaw dropped, "what do you know about that he asked...I just chuckled."

http://www.rhapsody.com/album/shakin-booty/sally-that-girl/lyrics.html (Gucci Crew II, Sally (that girl) take a listen if you don't remember it, lol

SO anyway had a kickass burrito, AND got a call back from the salon. I have to go do my technical interview tomorrow afternoon. My friend Julie has volunteered to let me give her a trim for it. So that's cool. Took another long ass nap...did a lil homework, changed my haircolor and relaxed. Talked to Jen a bit off and on and I still miss the shit out of her.

For now, its time for bed, wake up, do the work thing, the interview thing, the homework thing and shit all over again and kill time until Saturday at Five when I pick up mamasita caliente from the aeropuerto, lol.

A much better day today.

No comments: