Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grandma Fell

So long story short grandma fell. She was leaving her meeting this morning, going down the ramp and her walker got away from her...she must have been going too fast and fell down the ramp. She broke her femur and was getting prepped for surgery between nine and ten tonight. When I talked to her earlier she was out of it, you could tell her morphine was working, lol. She said, "Hey dollbaby, I'm sorry but I'm not gonna make it home for supper..." Lol then proceeded in offering me stuff that was in the fridge FROM THE EFFIN HOSPITAL...broken femur, doped up on morphine, awaiting surgery, and still pushing food.

Really lady...I obviously don't have an eating disorder...I'm far from starving. Hope she's gonna be okay. I'm sort of kind of freaking out.

No comments: