Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exhausted

So yesterday after my long 4.5 hour day of work, lol...I got home, cleaned grandma's part of the "mansion" and our shared spaces (washed sheets on her bed and the guest bed, remade them, cleaned three bathrooms top to bottom, her bedroom, the guest bedroom, then cleaned the living room, kitchen, sunroom, utility room, etc etc, did some dishes, cleaned the filters on grandma's high tech air purifiers, took seven bags of trash to the dump and let pepper ride with me--I'm excited I got all the fuckers to fit in my car to be honest with you...gassed up the car, got home, cleaned my part of the "mansion" aka my quasi apartment upstairs top to bottom, did two loads of laundry and even put them away and sprayed the dog with doggy cologne....) my feet hurt and I'm fucking tired.

Jen is on her way to the airport being chauferred by my mom, lol. She's going to be gone until Saturday...its weird...like I'm going to miss the shit out of her, though Im sure I'll be too busy to be noticably miserable if that makes sense.

Classes started yesterday. BUS 490: Business Policy, POL 300: Contemporary International Problems, and SOC 300: Sociology of Developing Countries mark three of my last six classes to finish my bachelors. I'm almost there but damn there's going to be alot of writing assignments for the next 11 weeks...eh...that's how it goes.

I fixed a turkey sandwich for breakfast this morning and glass of OJ (everytime I say or think the word sandwich the memory that comes to mind is how my sister asked me when I was in like third grade and she was in second how to spell sandwich because I was the better speller and I told her S-A-N-D-W-I-T-C-H, which I'm sure at the time was a logical response but I remember how livid she was the next day after she lost points on her assignment for spelling it wrong, lol. Random...anyway, I'm just now drinkin the OJ, had to add some ice to it to make it pleasurable...now if I just had some Vodka...I'd be in biznazz.

No comments: