Monday, April 27, 2009

Fear or not to fear

What am I afraid of these days?

1. Not coming up with money in time to make my first car payment...
2. my hours not picking up at work (I really love my job and I want it to last at least until I finish my degree)
3. Being broke ALL the time
4. Losing Jen because I'm so stressed out all the time (which takes away from her being the center of my world)
5. That I made a huge mistake quitting the hair gig
6. That I'll be a failure (at anything and everything)
7. That Jen will forget about me now that she has a new gaming system (LOL).

Things that I'm excited about:
1. I'm going to be an aunt
2. Jen is a wonderful sexy understanding and awesome person
3. Jen and I went out and did gay things (we went to watch lesbo softball games in Norfolk on Sunday) It felt fabulous being around folks like us and not have to worry about anything, except the heat...
4. I have a wonderful family
5. Grandma is close enough that I can see her everyday
6. I'll be graduating September and will have my bachelors degree FINALLY

Things that I need to remember:

in the words of my grandma: THIS TOO SHALL PASS...and in the words of Jen...IT ALWAYS GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER...(i just hope it doesnt get much worse before it gets better....)

Well pepper needs to pee and considering I overslept for work this morning...i need to get to bed soon...not trying to get fired the rest of the way. I'm taking a deep breath now....and exhale

No comments: