Monday, April 6, 2009

I neglected to mention

On the way back from Hatteras, NC lil man had to pee what felt like 17 times. Okay, I know he's five but JEEZ...lol. One time we stopped on the side of the road and let him pee in a puddle, the next time we had to pull over again down this residential street and let him pee on some bushes (I was weak because he didn't wait to pull his pants up before running toward the car...he's all hauling ass and grabbing for pants and underwear that are around his ankles, lol) The final time was on 64 still forty five minutes away from my moms house.... nowhere to just pull off and let him go, I did something I can safely say I never fathomed before in my life:

I took his McDonald's Happy Meal drink cup, dump the liquid out of the window and held the cup for him to pee in. I made the announcement that if he peed on my hand I was going to be mad, lol (what it really boiled down to is that if he had peed on my hand I would have peed myself from laughing so hard and I already really had to go)

He stood there laughing hysterically in the back of the element peeing in cup that I held for him (me getting creeped out from the warmth I could feel through the cup itself and praying to all that was holy that he would finish before we ran out of cup, lol)

Mission accomplished, he bucked back up and I dumped the pee out the window, even courteous to avoid slinging pee on any cars behind us (with Jen's help of course)...

I didn't get peed on and he was able to make it to mom's house with no additional problems...that did not however stop me from laughing so hard at Jen when we were trying to carry a cooler up on the deck that I had to drop it and run to avoid peeing on myself...and didn't quite make it all the way.

That's right folks I'll be 28 soon and I totally pissed my pants yesterday. Don't judge me. Lol.

No comments: