Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The results

I went to the interview...I didn't get the gig because they have a new procedure where salon managers are only allowed to hire stylists that already have a following... so part of me wishes that she had just asked me that on Friday when she called, but it's cool...she loved me and wants me to come back once I have clients (like I have clients, but I'm not going to make the folks that I already do hair for come to a salon and pay triple or whatever of what I charge them, plus then I don't get as much of the money...

I'm going to call the manager I spoke to last week and see if she still has a need for part to fulltime help. I'll just have to suck it up and work Saturdays...no I don't want to but after thinking about it, I realized that Jen works Saturdays anyway so I don't see her until after than anyway, so I could work anytime during the day or night and still not miss out...Gotta do what I gotta do.

It's all gonna work out. Fo shizzle.

No comments: