Friday, April 17, 2009

HOORAY!!!

Jen comes home tomorrow :) Yay!!!

Funny day today... Got the hair gig. I start on Monday after my other job. Very cool. Julie let me cut her hair for my "technical interview"...I cut her hair a little shorter than she wanted but she didn't call me out in front of the manager so that was pretty kick ass :) It looks good just below her shoulders but the shortest she's had it in a long time.

Saw Haunting in Conneticut, freaky movie, but not bad. On the way into Suffolk I had been trying to tell Julie about the song that was stuck in my head yesterday...how bout I pulled a cd out of my case that said BOOBIES...it was one Barb had burned me the night we went to the strip club and I bought her a lap dance (which ended up with a stripper doing a head stand in her lap making farm animal noises and smoking all of her cigarettes :) also the same night that some old guy shoved a one dollar bill down my cleavage and said "yeah...make out with her..." type shit and I calmly removed it, handed it back and told him "not going to happen dude" keep your dollar before I find somewhere to shove it...

Anyway number five on the cd was: Gucci Crew II: Sally (that girl) SHUT UP...how exciting...Perhaps I'm way too easily amused...but I was stoked

So anyway...Julie, Flea, Chico, and are all gonna hang out here in a bit... I'm drinking a Shock top (pretty decent beer) and getting ready to do homework... almost five o'clock Saturday....almost time.

No comments: