Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blueberries and Cuddle bugs

It's been a decent weekend. I enjoyed myself. Grandma made it to Holden Beach safely.  I'm going to hell because I let her tell me via voicemail rather than actually answering my phone when it rang.  I know I know... but just the sound of her voice often sends me over the edge.  I didn't want to fuck up a perfectly good Saturday.

I got to sleep in and relax the first part of the day. Then, I picked up lil man and took him to the library.  After checking out numerous books about dinosaurs we were walking out and he proclaims, "Tommy, That place is AWESOME...."  I had to smile.  We rented some movies and then I unveiled a few toys that I had found for him at my favorite thrift store (the DAV where all the proceeds go to the Disabled American Veterans...) Retail therapy for a good cause works for me anytime :) I had found him a leap frog computer thing for three bucks to help him with his ABCs, it only needed batteries--SCORE!!!

I also found an 18 wheeler whose trailer held about sixty hot wheels, thirty or so on each side...again, only about four bucks....SWEET...but the winner was the transformer robot arm I found for him.  A normally forty dollar toy, where your hands slides inside and one way it looks like a jet, then you pull this little handle and it transforms into a robot arm with rocket launchers or blasters or something, pretty bad ass and a score for THREE DOLLARS!!! He was stoked.  He was like where did you get it and I told a thrift store and he was like OH MY GOD I LOVE THRIFT STORES, LOL.

Today, Jen and I got up and got lil man ready and went to her sister theatre in Norfolk to see a double feature of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D...in truth my first real 3D experience.  It's not the kind these days with the red and blue glasses....this is like high tech shit.  So much that with the sugar I decided to splurge the majority of my points on today (yeah right, I opted to take the repercussions and not really count points today but I didn't go too crazy but I digress)...the movie in 3D ended up giving me motion sickness and I had to sprint to the bathroom...luckily i made it...though who's a fan of puking in public.  Dreadful. Overall a good time, despite getting sick---I enjoyed an afternoon with Jen and lil man which always rocks.

On the way back home we went to a thrift store that I don't go to often because of how far out it is.  Lil man found a few bakugan toys for a buck or so a piece so he's really learning early that Thrift stores are great places :) He knows that I'm not made out of money nor his is mom ...so it's good to be able to spoil him on a budget haha.  I did make sure to explain to him that if he got in trouble for not listening whether on the bus or at school or at his mom's house that I would be taking all of the toys away... he knows I mean biznazz... He's not a bad kid...just a boy. lol.

The best part is how we pull up in the parking lot and he announces he has to pee.  Of course after we asked him if he needed to go before we left the theatre and he said no.  I knew we weren't going to make it find a bathroom so I told Jen to let him go right there in the parking lot with us forming a barrier and prevent our arrest... Well I didn't know that he had to go so bad that the stream would be immediate....it shot out at knee level with extreme force....FUCK...I tried to turn him in the right direction and got hit in the ankle with piss...Jen got hit across the bottom of her jeans, which made me laugh hysterically and in the process of trying to get him situated he peed on the inside of my mom's versa...which Jen and I had borrowed for a change of vehicles, lol...what can i say we are easily amused.  I think I've created a monster...I remember the first weekend I spent with lil man by myself...I let him pee outside... I guess because deep down I've always wanted to be able to pee standing up wherever I was... yes my name is Tommy and I have penis envy... heh.

Well I decided after Jen and lil man left to clean the entire downstairs of my mom's house including doing everyone's laundry...they are coming home from Kentucky tomorrow night... I've decided to remind my mom that I'm her favorite...HAHA. No, seriously, I just wanted to help them out and make it where it's one less thing they have to worry about.  Plus I'm going to use them this week to help me with Pepper...since I watched dogs for them this past week.  All part of my master plan. ;)

I heart blueberry lager...YAY Wild Blue.  Freaking awesome.  Good weekend. Good times.

3 comments:

My heart said...

It's all fun and games till someone gets pissed on!

Loved this weekend to bad it had to end!

love u-

vixen kitten said...

"I guess because deep down I've always wanted to be able to pee standing up wherever I was... yes my name is Tommy and I have penis envy... heh."

I snorted Pellegrino at the screen after THAT!

Remind me to tell you some time about the fucktard guy who told me girls couldn't pee standing up...and I proved him wrong by hitting my target...in the snow no less!

Ummm...yes. Alcohol was involved.

Sounds like a great weekend!

xoxo
~vk~

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Hahahaha! You got pissed on. Glad you had a great weekend. I don't like beer but my honey loves Wild Blue too.