Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good times

So I was trying to find a video of the song that is one of my "happy songs" (Pitbull's Hotel Room Service: which has the chorus, HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INN...) because I was going to blog about a conversation Jen and I had pertaining to the  music that lil man listens to when he's with me.  What can I say, the kid has good taste, lol... he likes stuff with a catchy beat he can jam out to... well Jen nearly died while she was at a stop light and per lil man's request had the Hotel, motel, holiday inn song cranked up and he was dancing so fierce in the back that her Element was rocking... the funny thing is is that when lil man is with me, the car really rocks because both of us are rocking out, lol....

I have to remember to watch what I play around him because he was totally singing the lyrics to 3OH!3's Don't Trust me song, with the chorus that has something to do with, Never trust a hoe... oops... my bad.  Parent of the year is definitely not something I'm in the running for, lol.

But I digress...I couldn't find a decent video to embed, but I did remember to download and find out what song it is that I keep hearing on the Where the Wild Things are movie trailer.... It's called Wake up by Arcade Fire.... freaking awesome stuff.  I really like this group and am a little mad that I'm so closeted when it comes to music that I didn't know about this group sooner.  I mean shit, there's a chick with a violin, that's pretty awesome in my opinion.

If you haven't heard it please see below...I highly recommend it. :)

1 comment:

Dex said...

Have you seen this Imogen Heap performance? You may <3 it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25VGdNU3nrU