Monday, October 26, 2009

The Weekend

The following is a summary of my weekend:

I drank on Friday night...


 

With my friend Julie...


 

Dogsat my nephew Shadow:


 

Carved a pumpkin with Jen and lil man...Lil man told me what he wanted it to look like, I drew it... Jen cut... 


She has great hands, wink wink...

 

  

Mr. Pumpkinhead

  

Jen and Lil man

  

Yeah...we are laying on the kitchen floor...Don't judge us...lil man was getting all Olan Mills and shit telling us how to pose and lay and what not, it was cute--he didn't do half bad.

 

We headed outside for some good ol' fashioned fall fun...




  

  

  

  

  

Pepper dug up mom's flower bed...

 

I love this pic of lil man latched on to Jen's feet, lol... You can tell he was having the time of his life...



It was a damn good day and damn good weekend.

I heart fall.


The end.

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

First off let me say, please, neber ebber piss Jen off. She is holding that knife like she means bizzzness!

Pepper is more adorable each time I see her.

Any you...with this cute family of yours! You and Jen are a beautiful couple and lil man just completes the picture.

You hold life by the ass, Sweetie.

xoxo
~vk~

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. How'd I miss these??

I fckn love your t-shirt and it looks like your friend and I speak the same sign language too.

Looks like you all had fun with that pumpkin. I'm sure it was shining bright on H-day too.