Monday, October 5, 2009

Three down

Dancing with the stars is a guilty pleasure of mine.  So is Wipeout...the big balls crack me up every time. I don't stress if I miss an episode of anything...I'm rooting for Kelly Osbourne just because I like her...lol.  Top Chef Las Vegas is also a fave of mine...the gays are dropping like flys...gonna need to step it up.

Chino is licking my head raw.  I'm finally back at home....peace and quiet, no grandma until Thursday night (which Translates into Friday because I'll be at Jen's watching lil man Thursday night.)  Chino kitty is happy to see me to say the least... he likes to groom me, which is weird and it hurts..his tongue is brutal on my scalp... but anyway...

Mom, aunt melissa, mandi and the baby are home now...I just got the phone call YAY...

I went to my weight watchers meeting tonight.  I'm stoked and excited about this venture still...and HELLO...I dropped 3.2 pounds since my nervous break down at the doctor's office on Wednesday....FUCK YEAH :) SCORE.

I just got a couple of emails from my bosses boss...(the big boss) he has invited me to two different functions, to make up for the forgetting to invite me to everything else... which I appreciate but don't feel the need to participate because I didn't have a hand in the recognition that they are celebrating.  His wife is going to cook dinner next wednesday for me (if i go), my boss, and one of the recruiters ... I'm going to decline I think for the simple fact that I don't want to seem rude for not eating something that she makes because of counting points... Its not like going to a restaraunt or a close personal friends house (one who would understand...) I dunno...just weird.

The other event is a free happy hour event....company paid booze...now that one I might go for...lol... something about free beer and Va Tech football and I'm not there.... I can keep myself amused with alcohol while the game is on, ha.  In December is the Christmas party.  It's in Norfolk so if I still work there then, I'm going to get Jen and I a room so we can both get sloppy drunk and have dirty kinky sex without the chance of a dui, yay responsibility.

I clench my jaw when I sleep and grind my teeth.... I wake up with my jaws just a hurtin.  Well this morning when I woke up I had broken a tooth in my sleep from my normal clenching.  That makes the second one.  I go to the dentist later this week for a cleaning and so they can look at the damage and get it fixed.

I finally paid the balance on my school account...no more money going to them anytime soon. I've essentially been financially and academically ass raped... but I get a piece of paper to make up for it... the proverbial bandaid I suppose.

Pepper is happy to be home on her own... she plays well with others, but definitely likes one on one time with me in her own territory.  She and Chino Kitty did a lil happy dance when they saw each other... my kids are great.

Speaking of the kids, lil man said something that made me so proud.  Jen called so that they could tell me that he was playing with his transformer blaster thing I found him at the thrift store and he looked over to his Kung Fu Panda and handed it to her, saying, "Mom, I wanna give this to the thrift store so someone else can have it." He said the same thing about one of his bakugan toy... I'm stoked to see that he's putting two and two together and learning about donating stuff so early... he totally wanted someone else to have a cool toy like the one he got from the thrift store.... I could just pinch his cheeks right now... and Jen's too since she's raising such a good kid...

It kills me that Chuck Lidell from UFC is dancing this season....

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

I gotta tell you...I would have never pegged you for a Dancing with the Stars kinda person!

I'm not judging...I mean I've never seen it....just not something based on the name I imagined you watching!

Hmmmp ya learn something new every day!

Yeah for the 3.2! Nice!

Lil man sounds like he has a big ol heart! World needs more kids like that.

Hope you and the furry kids have sweet dreams.

xoxo
~vk~

2momswithaplan said...

That show Wipeout cracks me up every time! I just love the commentary - those guys are hilarious!

I can appreciate that your cat likes to groom you because mine does the same thing. He's declawed so he doesn't hurt us like he used to but he loves to play in my hair. Its really weird.

I think its really sweet what lilman said! Good for him! I never liked to give up my toys as a kid but my mom made me - she would call it "eliminating". I still hate that word to this day.