Saturday, October 24, 2009

50 questions

I stole this from Asphalt Cowboy:


1. What is the color of your toothbrush? White and Yellow
2. Name one person who made you smile today. Jen
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Dreaming
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? updating my "points" at weightwatchers.com
5. What is your favorite candy bar? 100 Grand
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Indeed... oh how I miss Nashville, lol
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Come on buddy, wake up so you can go potty"
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Caramel Praline Crunch
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
10. Do you like your wallet? yep, it's a bifold Timbuktu one that Jen bought me
11. What was the last thing you ate? Baked doritos
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? underwear
13. The last sporting event you watched? Lakers vs Denver... it was on tv at the sports bar I was at last night
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? kettle corn
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?: Jen
16. Ever go camping? Negative
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Negative.
19. Do you have a tan? Nah, I'm a shade darker than albino.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No way.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Sometimes
22. What did your last text message say? K, did you need anything
23. What are you doing tomorrow? carving pumpkins and spraying for bugs
24. Favorite color? black
25. Look to your left; what do you see? chair
26. What color is your watch? Dont have one.
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? sharks
28. Would you strip for money? no, but I'd sell my ass by the pound
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive Thru.
30. What is your favorite number? 11
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? mom
32. Any plans today? dirty kinky sex
33. In how many states have you lived? 3
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Gma
35. Last song listened to? 21 guns
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? not without thinking really really hard.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I am the maid service.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? flip flops
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Nah
41. Do you love anyone? Of course
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
43. What do you usually do during the day? work
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? nah...
45. Do you use the word hello daily? repeatedly?
46. What color is your car? Quicksilver.
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? well it's not a wedding ring, but 8.5
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? yep
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope
50. How did you get your worst scar? I was sick.  My sister sat on my chest because she was a major bitch back then, my dog at the time, "Doeja" jumped up to protect me but instead her claw went threw my bottom lip split into two... took two different kinds of thread to fix it...still have a knot in my lip, but most days you can't see it

1 comment:

Zed said...

I have a 'knot' in my lip too: from a cat biting me right through the lower lip. Some have said they thought I had herpes or something...lol