Friday, October 16, 2009

This is what random looks like

I had a moment today at work when I almost lost it.  You see like nine different contractors went home early because they were "sick" or their kid was "sick" or blah blah blah.  Two girls in particular set me off.  One was sick and the other had to leave because they rode together.  Lame excuse, but it is what it is...I just remind them of the expectation, issue the points and say peace out.  Well they left at 11:45 and I went on my lunch break at about 12:15...I pull up at subway to see the two of them, looking healthy and happy... they didn't see me until they went to get in their car and look up to see me standing in front of subway.  I couldn't say anything because if I had at that moment, I'd be jobless right now... I shook my head and went in to order my sub.  I get back to the break room and the Assistant General Manager comes in and is like, did you miss a call from me?  I checked my phone and I had...I asked him what was up and he told me he saw my two contractors that were sick up at Food Lion when he went to get his lunch... Okay it's one thing for me to get pissed, but when the fucking AGM sees the shit... it's not a good thing.  I called my boss (she pays the "bad cop" role way better than me....) and honestly I hoped she'd fire them.  These girls just look at me blankly when I coach them or have to discipline them for anything... they've only been working here for a week and they are already on final warning for attendance.  I hate it when people beg for a job and then don't give a shit about it when they get it.... ugh.  The fucking woes of the staffing world.  Bunch of bullshit it is.

I've decided to share some random photos since I haven't done that lately:



Charley is getting chunkier by the day :) My niece is friggin' adorable....




I need to touch up my roots, lol...my color is looking a little brassy these days...I need to stop being fucking lazy for real.  Maybe I'll go dark again... I dunno.




Lil man in the "tea cups" at the Peanut Fest last weekend.




Jen in the "Dizzy Dinosaur" ride...lol.




Her hotness and lil man :)




He had a blast at the Peanut Fest... Jen had a great time too.... it was a good day :)




I"m country, but it took my girlfriend from Colorado to prove to me that people really do eat pterodactyl size smoked turkey legs in public (at fairs)... this isn't just the punch line for the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.... funny.




We helped lil man make a hat :)




With this being peanut country, it's obvious there would be a Planter's Plant somewhere here...lol... Lil man and Mr. Peanut himself...




The sky was beautiful the other morning on my way into work.  I'm not often a fan of leaving for work at o dark thirty, but I was glad to have my camera with me for this one.

Grandma makes me laugh.  I was cleaning out the fridge and cleaning the kitchen after dinner.  There was expired milk and since she freaks when I throw anything away I asked her if she was still drinking it.  (It smelled sour as hell) and she said yeah..."I had some on my SIRil this morning" she says cereal in almost one syllable, lol.  I was like grandma did it give you the shits? (Which she wouldnt know anyway because she keeps the shits) she went off about how cottage cheese doesn't tear up my stomach and that's made with spoiled milk.  Like yeah same concept except (while I'm no expert) seems like its a completely different process since it doesn't make people sick in that form.   I don't eat that shit anyway because of the lumps.  Freaks me out. I don't eat ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, or tapioca for the same reason... I don't like the lumps, plus with a lifestyle such as mine and a regular vagina buffet...I don't want to think about eating anything with lumps, fucking gross.

I have to work tomorrow.  Granted it's not all day, I don't want to give part of my Saturday to them, but I have to do what I have to do.  Peak season is here... 50 to sixty hour weeks here we come... ten hour days next week...probably next saturday as well.  I'm going to take a nap after that, then watch lil man and hang out with him... I need to cat nap to be energized to pencil in some much needed dirty kinky sex with her hotness. 


Pepper has gas and just farted all up in my personal space.


I ordered PB2, which is powdered peanut butter you mix with water to make it spreadable...it's supposed to be pretty good and is way less fat and calories than the real thing... I'm kind of excited.


Fuck it's late.  Time for bed... it's another early morning tomorrow.  I'm sleeping my ass off come Sunday.  End of story.

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Well, thank you.

Tapioca is one of my guilty pleasures, and it's Saturday morning, and I was giving myself an off day today.

Guess what I was having for breakfast. *sigh*

One week and they are already calling off? Seriously? Fire the bitches. It's only going to get worse if they stay.

Family....adorable. As always. You are blessed without a doubt.

Have a beautiful weekend. I'm going to dump my tapioca down the drain now.

xoxo
~vk~

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Great pictures. Your neice and Lil'Man are cuties. I find it interesting that Lil'Man was standing next to the "Nut-Mobile"-LOL!

So Jen is a leg-woman, huh?

Love the pic of the great sunrise!