Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm trying

I'm trying to not blog about the bullshit that occurred at work today--it will only make me more mad.
I'm trying to just be thankful that I have a job for now, even if I don't like it every single day.
I'm trying to just smile and not let the lil shit bother me.
I'm trying to get motivated to clean my room, living room, and bedroom.
I'm trying to stay positive when in fact all I want to do is bitch...ABOUT EVERYTHING.
I'm trying--I really am.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I did make it through the day. 
I did invite Jen and lil man over for a fabulous healthy dinner--Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes w/gravy, and snap beans :) mmm hmmm
I did have something else in mind when I invited her and my plan couldn't have worked out better.
Grandma wanted to put a cute little kitty puzzle that she had bought together with little man... so he was downstairs chilling with her, which meant they were both happy and grandma wasn't hollering or being needy...
I was able to sneak upstairs and take advantage of Jen...HELL YEAH :) I'd like to give grandma a gold star.  Though walking up to her and giving her a gold star and saying, this is for running interference while I threw it to Jen hardcore upstairs, HAHAHAA....

I dunno...she doesn't get a lot of what I'm talking about a lot of the time...I just might have to try it...she'd probably stop listening after gold star, haha.

I'm not going to go to the beach this weekend.  My mom was going to lend me gas money which I already felt shitty about to get down there...but after getting my paycheck today and then putting the whole thing toward my car payment, it's just not the financially responsible thing to do. I've got to shift the few bucks in my savings account for gas... this sucks.  I've gotta tighten up and land my dream job...the one that will pay me more and allow for me to have money to pay rent and actually not live paycheck to paycheck.  Have you ever heard of such a thing someone who wants to pay rent...crazy??

Chino kitty won't stop licking my head...I'm actually going to have to get up and move....

I'm looking forward to A christmas carol starring Jim Carrey being released in 3D in November....It's going to be good.

I hate money being tight and being stressed out at work and just wanting to punch people...I'm a very angry person these days...this is so not me.  Who am I kidding...maybe it is??? 

3 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Go Granny, go Granny, go Granny, Go!

Now please remove the fork from Gma's eye. Sweet dreams :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! 3 points for Granny. Need to get more of those puzzles.

Life gets overwhelming at times, doesn't it, esp when money is part of the equation. Hang in there Kiddo. Go take a spin around the warehouse in a forklift and scare the living daylights out of the workers. ;)

tommy said...

Mel--

Gma decided she's okay with a fork in the eye, it distracts her from her normal arthritic woes... lol.

Jude--

I have to save the forklift rampage for my "last day..." though, it's a FABULOUS idea :)