Sunday, October 11, 2009

To all my followers I neglect....

I'm sorry.  I've had some REALLY great comments here lately and have completely neglected to acknowledge many of them... I'm so not on top of my game--for that I'm going to try and make up for it now... (hopefully without missing out on my "regulars" lol). (In no particular order of course)...

Jude (one of my favorites)  recently commented about my new hair being... (what I translated to be) mediocre.  She prefers my hair styled in the faux hawk...

This is why I can't wear it in the faux hawk easily right now:  (this is the old picture... my hair was so long that my faux hawk had a gangster lean... my hair is even longer than this now... and I'm lazy dammit.)


I haven't uploaded the newer pics of the attempted faux hawks...

Vixen Kitten as always rocks... taking time out of her busy schedule being wonderful and hanging out with her beautiful furry blonde Honey to send me varying comments.  They range from just for the hell of its to a bit of encouragement when needed.

Mel of Mel's Way or No Way is a total rock star of words.  She totally knows just the right thing to say :) and for that I'm completely grateful. She gets brownie points for having Wild Blue in the fridge, even if it's her other half drinking it and not her... CHEERS!!!

2 Moms with a plan makes me smile.  She's very very REAL and I like that.  I can appreciate anyone who is as brutally honest in her own emotions as I am in mine... does that make sense?

Snooker is one of the most witty folks I "know"... she's across the pond in Germany and intellectually stimulating.... I really enjoy it when she makes up definitions for the Captcha words, lol.

Small Town Dyke is all inspiring.  A poet in her own right and a core made of the purest "good" imaginable, in my opinion.

Asphalt Cowboy (though slacking here lately in the posting new blogs department, lol) keeps it short but sweet... sometimes a great deal can be said with very few words... I haven't mastered this art, lol.

Helen of Feeding a Family of Five for Fifty still rocks... though I'm not going to lie...I've had to pace myself in reading her blogs because of the awesome recipes and pictures of food... I'm scared my licking of the computer screen is going to permanently damage my computer... lol

Dawg... wow... what is there to even say here... I felt so honored to have her as a follower, lol.  I'm a big ol dork... but she's kind of my hero, there's not much more to say beyond that... TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!! HAHA.

Propane Amy is a "newbie" to my blog but is so freakin' insightful it often forces me to step back and have a "whoa" get out of my head moment.  She has a way of putting things in perspective while being encouraging and just down right fabulous.

Queen of Ruckus, also a newbie but that does not subtract from her fabulosity, lol.  She's been through and is still going through something I'm working on and therefore her comments mean the world to me right now.  Knowing that she's a success when I feel like I'm on the verge of failure, helps keep me going.

I appreciate everything--even if I'm a slacker in responding to comments... I'm going to try and get better in that department, I PROMISE.  I apologize if I forgot anyone... I'm trying to get to bed--I have an early morning tomorrow.  Please forgive me ahead of time if I did.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YA'LL

4 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Awww Tommy, you're making me blush!

vixen kitten said...

Hot damn, Sunshine, you sure know how to make a girl feel good before bed.

Ummmmm...let me rephrase that.

Naaaaa. I'm just gonna let it stand like that. *snort*

Thank you...your kind words flatter me.

xoxo
~vk~

Queen of Ruckus said...

Hey no problem! Thanks for the nice words, kid! :)Anytime! As long as my words mean something then my work here is done! Now pardon me as I get back to my term paper...

Helen McGinn said...

That was a lovely wee message to see today! Thanks hon. x