Sunday, October 4, 2009

Step Right up...

Step right up...step right up...take the grand tour...Tommy's head.... OH FUCK, BAIL OUT BAIL OUT...

1. There are these gnarly barn spider type evil creatures that love my moms house... the front porch, the back porch, walk ways...doesn't matter they just love this area.  Freaks me out.  These creepy breeds in particular have this exoskeleton type thing that looks like armor that nothing would be able to destroy.  they are like 8 legged crabs... minus the pinchers... of course I haven't been close enough to rule this out.... the point is there there is this one on the back porch in particular.  I've seen it, out in the open plenty of times...especially in the evening.  It's web is beautiful...like few I've seen before.... it's odd I'm freaked out by the spider itself, but I respect it's art.  I can say this because it's web, beautiful as it may be is well out of my walk way so I haven't walked through it... THANK GOD... the moral of the story is,  I feel like if I were to just walk up to it and smoosh it with a flip flop, rock, or small child...then karma will certainly kick my ass... I say that now...if I were walk through a web of any sort, I will not hesitate in going on a killing spree on my way to cardiac arrest.... Fuck.

2. I watched Adventureland--good movie...I'm watching Away we go now... I like it so far (no it gets funnier and funnier as I watch it...).... Friday night I watched Management with Jennifer Aniston and Steve Zahn...pretty good in my opinion.

3. I miss my dad.  Like I'm not super close to him, ya know...I love that he thinks its so hilarious that the only thing we have in common is that we both eat pussy, HA.  And I never get tired of hearing about how he broke his nose muff diving... but I miss having him around.  I guess it's appropriate to say I miss his presence.  I miss him riding on his Harley and just loving life in general.  He's somewhere now...maybe still Germany now... I don't think he's in kosovo yet... but I dunno... might be one of those if I did know, he'd have to kill me type things, lol.

4. I'm in the mood for another tattoo.  If I had the money and new where I wanted to be career wise, I'd have sleeves of them... I think maybe I'll make it a point to get another tattoo after I hit x amount of weight loss.  I dunno, sounds good but I always find a reason to get one when i have extra money, lol.

5. I finally finished my resume...last thursday to be exact.  I didn't show it to anyone for their opinion or to make changes... I just did it.  AND I applied for the job with the City of Suffolk that I want.  I dunno, at this point, I guess we'll just have to see.  I need to get my ass motivated and update my resume and the multitude of job search engines out there...just start looking... who am I kidding, i need to figure out what the fuck I want to do...not too much longer and the damn student loans will be due. Fuck.

6. I got a letter from school yesterday, i figured it was going to be a bill for the $125 I owe... blah... I need to pay that tomorrow, but they are impossible to get ahold of here lately...and I refuse to drive over there to pay it... nah man... not happening. Anyway, it was a letter saying that I did a great job and got honor roll...HA... seriously, I'm such a fucking dork.  I'm book smart, but I struggle in the real world...I'm not incapable, I just havent had the opportunity to really shine or use my brain... eh... I dunno.

7.  So this movie, Away we go... may end up being my new favorite movie.  Couples Retreat releases on Friday... Vince Vaughn... yeah I'm there. :)

8. My brother stopped by moms house last night. I was getting ready to put lil man in the bath tub... He wreaked up pot and was high out of his mind... I was jealous... Not even kidding.  Lol.  I would love to have a job where

9. Have I mentioned I love love LOVE wild blue, blueberry lager.... can i get a hell yeah for a beer buzz...lol. I feel like such a rebel, drinking beer on a sudnday night when I should be going to bed early...watching movies, drinking beer and just saying fuck it.... hehe

10. I want to travel, I want to go somewhere... not just the beach...I mean that's always a safe escape... I need to win the lottery so I can afford to travel.  I want to get my doctorate...and be a college professor.... that's my dream.  I want to end up somewhere like Maine, or Oregon or Washington State.... Montreal, Toronto, somewhere great grand and wonderful, no screaming on the bus. I want to see all kinds of stuff...I will eventually... and I'm lucky to have a wonderful woman to see them with...

11. I love jen. next month will be our year.  It's funny... I remember that first message from her on myspace of all things, lol.  I couldn't figure out what the deal was... I couldn't tell if she was gay or straight from her profile...(turns out she can't be openly gay at work so she didn't have that info posted...) I saw pics of her from her wedding, but no groom... I knew she was a mom, so I figured she just wanted to make friends or somethign being new to the area... lol. I was so in denial.  I mean how could I not just figure it out from a beautiful woman telling me that I was beautiful, lol... I'm so clueless sometimes.  I remember the first time I hung out with her and wanted to kiss her so badly but didnt... she smelled so wonderful.... I remember I was working second shift, I got to her house about midnight and she was in her pjs... these long black knit yoga style pants, a spaghetti strap tank top that made her boobs look FUCKING AWESOME, lol... and a hoodie... she had her glasses on and I remember I couldn't stop focusing on her lips...she bites her lip when she's nervous and she practically gnawed it off that night.  There I was... fidgety as hell, in jeans and my normal navy blue polo...boring... Who knew... lol... who knew.

12. Jen has great boobs... lol a wonderful ass and is just a total package.  I love her... and I love lil man too...

13. Okay my buzz is winning right now...I should probably stop before I start drunk blogging... Good night all...LETS HAVE A KICK ASS WEEK, OKAY?  What's on ya'lls agenda?

4 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Buzzed blogging about Jen's boobs-she will love that! But then again, I suspect nothing you do surprises her anymore.

Happy almost anniversary. Hope you plan something special.

Snooker said...

I really enjoyed number 11.
How sweet.

Oh, and as for travel... you just need to do it. Get out and go. Experience the world, one mile at a time.

Captcha:
Bullane
This is the area of the bar where the bull dykes stand.

tommy said...

Mel--

I still manage to surprise her with a random antic or two here and there...it's a struggle these days though...

Snooker--

Nice definition...could be the specific lanes used at a bowling alley for the all bull dyke leagues as well :)

vixen kitten said...

Mmmm, I like your buzzed blogging! But, wait....not a single mention of poop!

You and Jen are just too dang cute...y'all realize that don'tcha?

xoxo
~vk~