Monday, November 23, 2009

Survey says

Survey says...I needed a longer weekend.  Saturday I worked.  Boo. I only worked a half a day but still, ugh..I was drained.  I came home and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. Then hung out with lil man, ran errands, put him to bed, and waited for Jen to get to my house.  Colored her hair and gave her highlights and then ended up being a jack ass...because about 2 o'clock in the morning as we were laying in bed... we weren't doing anything kinky...we were both tired, we hadn't even got to the cuddling point, we were just talking... I FELL ASLEEP.  I had taken some Alka Seltzer cold before Jen got here and it was kicking my ass... I had been up a long long time.  I felt bad the next morning because for us to be mid conversation and me just zonk out was rude.  I didn't even fall asleep in her arms or vice versa and we barely saw each other during the week.

Sunday morning I got up early as hell to head to Williamsburg for the day....turns out the thrift stores there are C-R-A-P.  But it was still fun spending the day with mom and Mandi (she had Aunt Melissa watch the baby and headed out with us)...We left at ten am and didn't get home until about 8 or so... a long day....no less... a good day though :)

Today the alarm clock went off at o dark thirty and I headed into work. We have a short week due to the holiday and a lot had to be done today...including payroll.  Since we get paid weekly, I only had a short time to get all my contractors time approved and faxed in so that the checks can get in by wednesday (normal payday is friday) and handed out before the holiday...then we're off thursday and friday and work ten hours on saturday...ugh.  The moral of the story is I got my shit done and left sick at about 12:15... I could hardly function. I felt like ass and was exhausted...I'm still fighting something...hay fever, a cold, sinusy stuff...I dont know what it is and I refuse to go to the doctor.  I took a four hour nap before getting up to go to my weight watchers meeting... Now I feel like a million bucks...I hope that I feel like this tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to Thursday so I can sleep in... Tomorrow is the day to Santa's hair... if everything goes well chemically then I'll have Wednesday night free... I'm so incredibly lame...all I wanna do is sleep or sit around in comfy pants ...

Anyhoo... I don't want to use a vacation day for lack of pay on Friday which means I'm going to have to work a full ten hours on Saturday just to get my forty this week...ugh.  Come on dream job, come on... where are you at?

No comments: