Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anniversary Weekend Picture Highlights (Day 2)

Baby Charley practices her gangsta lean on the beach with Mandi :)

 
Jen and lil man (mid air)

 
His mom is gonna have her hands full in a few years



Me and mom
Jen was loving the sand...

 
Did I mention I LOVE THE BEACH

 
I can't believe she has been able to put up with me THIS LONG... this is ground breaking :)
  
Kitty Hawk Kites... I dunno, just liked this pic... and there's the vagyna mobile in front... :)

 
the Mouse Trap.. I've always loved this cottage, it's one of the first houses when you hit Rodanthe, NC, but...WAY too close to the water

 
hello atlantic ocean...

 
Help I've fallen and I can't get up

 
I look way too serious here...


1 comment:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Great pics. I especially love the heart in the sand. I have a similiar picture taken on the coast of Lake Superior.