Wednesday, November 18, 2009

She's moving

Yep. My sister is moving and she may be taking a piece of my soul with her.  Melodramatic, I know...but I'm livid, sad, and just a ton of emotions right now.  She's moving and like SOON. She's got an apartment, a job, and she's taking Charley with her... I'm selfish. I feel like I'm never going to see my niece... (I don't have the time or money to take frequent trips to Radford to see her) and I'll be damned if I want to see the baby's daddy in the process.

I think this is a bad move.  But my opinion doesn't matter and her life is hers to live.  I'm not convinced that the baby daddy isn't a drug addict or even wanting to be a dad.  But Mandi is going to move away and play family because she's tired of living under mom's roof (even though she's got a sweet gig right now)...

I dunno, I'm trying to not take it personally, I mean shit, it's not exactly about me...but I want to smack the shit out of my sister and be like what the fuck are you thinking?  I admire her so much and she's so incredibly smart...but when it comes to men she's lost in my opinion.

But again, my opinion doesnt matter....It's not about me... I just don't understand this right now.  I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

It's incredibly hard to watch someone you love make decisions you feel are wrong. You're just being protective. All you can do unfortunately is just love and support her-but then you're aleady doing that. Give that cute little baby a big kiss.