Thursday, November 5, 2009

An oldie but a goodie, ha

This is my new favorite song.  It reminds me a lot of Jen for some reason and just makes me wanna dance... I'm all about that...especially when in the car and driving on the country roads :)

David Guetta ft. Akon: Sexy Chick (unedited--Sexy Bitch)



I've also been really feeling this old school hit :)-- Edie Brickell and the new bohemians: What I am

"Philosophy is a walk on the slippery rocks, Religion, a smile on a dog...."

I don't know too many things, I know what I know if you know what I mean...

5 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Ummmm.....i gotta watch that vidoe again.

Damn.

xoxo
~vk~

vixen kitten said...

Obviously, someone reallt likes that VIDEO and lost all concept of spelling in her first comment! *snort*

vixen kitten said...

or her ummmm second one. I'm just gonna go now. *blush*

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Ohhh, I love that song! A and I were just dancing like sexy bitches in our living room. I wonder what my neighbors think?

Helen McGinn said...

Love this song/video. The new baba is gorgeous; cutie pie. x