Saturday, November 21, 2009

Feel Good Music

A few random songs I'd like to share...

I fell in love with this song from the Chrysler Town and Country commercial
Dawn Landes Straight Lines



Brandi Carlile Have you Ever (I have this on repeat in my car now...I just love her voice) She has some really great songs in general



Others that I'm really feeling right now:

Amy Ray Black Heart Today
Melissa Ferrick Chocolate
Melissa Ferrick Drive
Amy Ray Lucystoners
Ingrid Michaelson (nearly anything)
The Perishers
Jack Johnson
The Juno Soundtrack
Cat Power

and

Blue Rodeo 5 Days in May



Keep in mind that I'm kind of a hater... I prefer the album versions to live versions... to all of these but like I said, just in a sharing mood

2 comments:

Queen of Ruckus said...

So...would you say you like music of the "folk" persuasion? I like the selections that you posted. Great "chill out" music. Nice! Yeah, I've been noticing Brandi Carlile online...she seems to be popular with the ladies. I like what I have heard so far. Again, nice choices!

tommy said...

You know...I never knew what genre to categorize this under...but yes..now that I think about it I'M A HUGE FAN OF THE "FOLK" persuasion... it helps when its sung by sexy women with bluesy, folks voices too :) Hehe... You've opened my eyes ruckus :)