Wednesday, March 18, 2009

That's what I get for thinking...

Goal: Take nap after work



Problem: Rolled up in the driveway and see Pepper waiting for me on the porch...put the truck in park and get out, Pepper is patiently yet spastically waiting for me to greet her when I notice she is a hot mess.



The fields around the house were recently plowed and then it rained for like six days straight...so Pepper totally jumped on the opportunity to roll around in the mud for a lack of better explanation.



So, long story short--rather than being able to come home, say hi to grandma and slip into coma mode and nap; i had to run inside and give Pepper a bath. Well then I had to add cleaning the bathroom to the list because the shower was riddled with mud and ick. Well then I had to add laundry to the list because I was covered in mud too...



I did finally get the nap though....great nap, awful dreams (ranging from my friend julie getting a jacked up haircut with crooked bangs and a mullet--I hate mullets) and a bunch of work nonsense...it ended on a good note though because the last dream segment was me waking up to Jen and well let's face it thats always a good thing.



Moral of the story: none, now its late, I still havent started on homework for the week (in addition to the normal work load I have a fucking stupid paper due), Ive got a load of laundry to fold and another to dry....BUT on a happy note, Pepper is super soft and clean and smells good. I just finished watching House Bunny...it was actually cute/funny...a pleasant surprise but now my ass is numb.



I need a hug and some chocolate and a Dr. Pepper, I so hate being a girl sometimes.

No comments: