Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chewing

I have chewed the same piece of gum for so long today that it has literally sucked every ounce of spit out of my mouth and stored it somewhere else...what the hell? I need to drink more water and chew less gum...my jaw hurts.

Side note: the real bubbly new girl keeps coming into my office and talking to me for no apparent reason. The sad thing is she's a completely nice person, but the fact that she is like the mini me version of the member of management who urks the living shit out of me makes me want to just look at her and say, "Can you do me a favor and stop breathing please?" K, Thanks...

I'm such a bitch and I can't even help it. Super happy, cheery, bouncy, oh my gosh everything is wonderful, perhaps overly medicated on antidepressant people make me want to cut myself. Again, nothing against her...she seems like such a nice person...lol

No comments: