Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heads up

I just wanted to inform everyone that I just purchased the winning lottery ticket for tonight's drawing. No, the drawing hasn't been held yet, but I know I'm a winner. End of story.

With my winnings I have many things planned, to include--but not limited to:
-buying the Lipstick Lounge in Nashville, TN and turning it into a chain it will be in all the hot spots...at least most of them, lol

-pay off my bazillion dollars in student loans

-buy a house (with a wrap around porch and bathroom with a bathtub big enough for six people--though there is only one other person I can think of wanting in there with me, and a yard and a swingset and a hammock... and a wireless fence thing to keep Pepper in check, etc)

-Split it with my family

-Give a big ass chunk to Jen so she can do whatever she wants to with it, such as give to her family, or build a guest house out behind my house (KIDDING...she can totally live with me.)

-Pay off all my bills

-Take all 6 of my last remaining classes to complete my bachelor's

-I'd create my own reality tv show...because really my dysfunctional family and the random shit that happens on the day to day is definitely worth the investment

-INVEST INVEST INVEST (but not right away, lol...I'd wait to be sure that the economy is ready for my investments...I'm not trying to lose the shit, lol)

-NEVER WORK AGAIN at a normal job (I'd oversee my club/bars but I'd keep my own schedule) and a lot of my time would be spent doing charity work

-I'd then be able to do one of those three day breast cancer walks...which I think would be awesome

-I forgot to mention I'd have a hair salon in my home so that I could still do hair when I felt like it (like mine for instance, and Jens, moms and mandis, etc etc) but I want a shampoo bowl and the real deal I don't have that in house at the moment

-I'd spend a lot of my time working for the charities that do hair and makeup for cancer patients (styling wigs, or their hair, putting on their makeup to help make them feel better)

-I'd continue to do quasi-pro bono hairdos as well. (the fact is I don't do hair fulltime anymore for many reasons, but the most relevant one at the moment is that I cant stand how ridiculous salon prices are these days. I have a client whose hair I do, I go to her house and color, cut and style her hair--mind you I foil in two colors and do an all over glaze and only charge her fifty bucks...dude the shit alone is 20...and I'm not even tacking on gas money...that to me is a steal...) sure I could charge more, but it just doesn't feel right.

Sidenote: I was once offered a job at an upscale salon whose haircuts for women started at 45 bucks...all because the manager saw some haircolor I had done...she wanted me to work there and I refused. It wasn't my scene, not to say that that scene is bad--but I didnt feel right about it...The easiest way to explain it is that I'm all about fabulous for less.

Okay so I'm rambling, but you get the point....IMA BOUT TO BE A RICH BITCH, LOL.

No comments: