Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Octo-effing-ridiculous

I have a theory on this octomom chaos. At first I thought it was the new mother of eight, fourteen total that was the complete and total jackass moron in this situation...my new thoughts on this whole topic however are more geared to the general public being completely assanine. Octomom is a freaking genius if you think about it...I mean however a lady with no job and too many damn kids as it is can afford to have envitro fertilization done for one amazes me. Secondly, she is quasi-famous now and finally--the amount of free shit she is getting from organizations and/or people (whether it be because they legitimately want to help or because they just want to advertise through octo-dummy I'm not sure) is out of this world.

I just don't know how to feel about living in a country whose values and concept of right and wrong, or the just fucking plain retarded has become so clouded. It's unbelievable really. I mean why do I feel like a bad person for thinking, okay lady you had six fucking kids already--what in god's name made you want more, when you already couldn't provide for the ones you had. Perhaps she was looking at the kickass tax return she'd be getting or something...but wait dont you have to work to get one of those? I'm so damned digusted, disappointed, and flat out outraged by this whole topic I don't know what to do with myself.

It's a damn shame if you ask me, some folks shouldn't have kids, much less FOURTEEN OF THE MOTHER FUCKERS!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm no lesbian kid hater... I just can't turn off the logistics of this matter.... am I the only that's seeing the fine print in this deal. She's a conartist and should have her uterus ripped out and be beaten to death with it...OMG!!! I'm so done with her, and shame on folks like Dr. Phil and Oprah for having her dumbass on their shows...effing ridiculous.

No comments: