Thursday, March 26, 2009

Retraction

Okay--I have yet another retraction. Lil Miss Bubbly in the office isn't as bad as I described her to be. I think I was just overly cranky yesterday. Granted I have to deal with her in small doses...I had an epiphany yesterday when Jen was over and she was like, "so you really just don't like bubbly people huh..." I had to pump the brakes a bit and I realized that yes, I have an overall issue for the super smiley, cheery, cheerleader types... I dunno...perhaps I'm just one of THOSE people, lol.


Anyway, it really isn't anything against her as a person, cuz like I said, she's super nice... its just this energy level she has that makes me want to shut the door in her face (well only sometimes).


Just thought I'd clarify this matter. It's not her...I'm obviously the one with issues...many many many issues, ha ha.
Sidenote: Pepper Puppy (who just celebrated her 1 yr. birthday a couple of weeks ago, has gotten so big. Considering she was 4 pounds and a "sickly puppy" at that when I got her... I'm so happy with how she's growing up. Now if I could get her to stop eating litter critters and rolling in dead shit we'd be good to go. What a great dog--and quite the soccer player as well. (the bandana she's wearing in the pic was made for her by my mom... she ate it from around her neck the day after this picture was taken... no more bandanas for a while.

No comments: