Thursday, March 26, 2009

In response

(Original Post)

dear hair goddess,

i want to cut my hair short.i am a lazy bitch

i hate standing up to do it

i am always tired

did i mention I'm a lazy bitch?

your thoughts?

yours always-Standing with scissors in my hands...

The Response:

Dear Standing with Scissors in my hands...

After meeting with the Hair Goddess Tribunal, we have decided that a haircut is appropriate for you at this time. One of our representatives will take care of your request in order to prevent you from doing anything crazy with those scissors you are holding. Actually, scratch that...I'll tend to this matter personally, consider it already done.

Signed--

The Hair Goddess

P.S. You left a shit ton of hair on my bathroom floor can you please come pick it up, hehe--You're haircut rocks by the way...it makes me want to bend you over the bathroom counter and yank it really hard... oh dear... I don't think the Tribunal would approve of my unprofessional antics at this point... so hit me up later... on the down low, ha.

No comments: