Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Her

Her eyes are my invitation
Her lips are my weakness
Her arms are my refuge
Her touch is my undoing
Her kiss is my salvation
Her smile is my destination
Her voice is my beacon of light
Her embrace is my reward
Her laugh is my warmth
Her heart is my anchor
Her skin is my yearning
Her face is my delight
Her beauty is my addiction
Her love is my everything
Her name is Jen
I can only hope that
My eyes are as inviting
my lips are as enticing
my arms are as fulfilling
my touch is as electrifying
my kiss is as quenching
my smile is as pleasing
my smell is as intoxifying
my voice is as defending
my embrace is as satisfying
my laugh is as contagious
my heart is as open
my skin is as glowing
my face is as astonishing
my beauty is as breathtaking
my love is as intense
Shes a total package and I'm so thankful she found me.
I love that she loves me, (wink wink)
I'm hers.
I love you babe

No comments: