Tuesday, January 29, 2013

house

I made an offer on a house yesterday that will be submitted this morning.  I'm not all that positive that it will go through... I mean at the end of the day it will end up being 15000 less than what they are asking for.  I like the house and can see myself living there, but Jen loves it more.  Considering that I hadn't got much of a reaction out of her over the last several months we've spent looking at houses... I figured it was a sign.

I actually think I'd prefer our plan B house which is on the same street.  It's a foreclosure so I could probably get a good deal on it... the only draw back to that one is that the fence in the back yard is only partially complete where the other is finished.  So sure a little bit extra work before we could get into it... but still awesome.  The cabinets are cool and it has a corner sink which is one of those weird things that I just really dig.  It has a detached two car garage with a workshop that I could just see myself disappearing to and doing random projects like building those adirondack chairs I've always wanted to make...

But i would be content with either one should the stars be in my favor... It's exciting and scary all at the same time... I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best... should things work out, we'd be moved into our new place by the beginning of April at the latest...

At this point, time will tell.

No comments: