Monday, February 4, 2013

Accepted

The offer I made on my first choice house was accepted within 24 hours of the offer being made...AWESOME... they accepted less than the asking price and are helping me with my closing cost which is a condition to the type of loan I have...

This is exciting.  My home inspection is scheduled for tomorrow and if all goes well with it then closing will be set for March 22nd and then Jen and i will be homeowners.

On top of that, Jen starts her new job on Wednesday and I feel like its going to be a much needed change for her... better hours, better environment, just better....

Now if I can just get my mind right...everything will be all good.  Especially since we have received a few wedding presents now... (though as I mentioned before it would make me happy if I at least got acknowledgment of the whole event... and well that seems to be finally happening little by little..

I did get one card that had an emphasis on how god loves me and what I'm doing is wrong, but we won't count that one, lol.

No comments: