Monday, January 28, 2013

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Before Christmas I went from a naturaly light brown/dark blonde to black.  I felt like it "matched my soul" lol... a few weeks ago, I bleached out the black and went "Hot Tamale" which was a reddish orange color... I wasn't feeling that so last week I went burgandy....I'm not really feeling that right now either so I think Im going to bleach it again and go blonder... The problem is that my hair is the longest  it's been in a long time and my meds are making my hair not as "tough" as it used to be... so my hair is already breaking so I'm tempting fate by bleaching it again, but I'm an idiot and never learn... so I've got hair today, but doesn't mean I'll have it tomorrow... luckily I have a nice hat collection :) Crossing my fingers.

No comments: